ECBA offers electric cooperative attorneys a variety of exclusive benefits:
- Email Discussion List: Your emailed question instantly reaches some 750 fellow co-op attorneys nationwide. You get answers quickly; no more telephone tag and guesswork about who has the expertise you seek on an important legal issue.
- Online Document Library: A unique e-library of pleadings, briefs, articles, sample agreements, and other helpful legal and regulatory documents for electric cooperatives that can be quickly and easily downloaded from the web site.
- Ask The Expert! Webinars: From the convenience of your office, participate – FREE - online in these increasingly popular programs on the industry's hottest topics.
- Legal Seminar Archives: Couldn’t attend a past NRECA Legal Seminar, but would like the chapter on D&O liability? Now you can download chapters from the most recent Legal Seminars (2012-2015) from the Legal Seminar Archives or review the Legal Seminar Index and request chapters from any past Legal Seminar – FREE!
- Online Membership Directory: Search for a colleague by name, state, even by the cooperative they represent! Need a co-op attorney in Minnesota with tax expertise? Find one fast and easy with the Online Membership Directory.
- Networking Opportunities: ECBA offers great opportunities for networking with both fellow attorneys and co-op CEOs twice each year during the NRECA Legal Seminars. For a list of locations, check out the
ECBA Events. (note: you will need to login to view this content)
The ECBA Annual Meeting is held in conjunction with the NRECA Legal Seminar, providing ECBA members and Legal Seminar guests an opportunity to network in a casual, social atmosphere. ECBA is supportive of statewide networking as well, and can help organize such activities.
Become a Member